- Dr. Oetker Muffin Cases
- 275g (10oz) plain flour
- 4 level tsp Dr. Oetker Baking Powder
- 75g (3oz) caster sugar
- 2 medium size eggs
- 225ml (8floz) milk
- 110g (4oz) butter, melted
- 1 tsp Dr. Oetker Natural Vanilla Extract
- 150g Dr. Oetker Plain Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 200ºC/400ºF/Gas Mark 6 and place 12 Muffin Cases in a muffin / deep cupcake tin.
- Sieve the flour and Baking Powder together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together sugar, eggs, milk, butter and Natural Vanilla Extract.
- Fold flour and Baking Powder into the egg mixture, add the Plain Chocolate Chips and mix gently to a lumpy batter.
- Divide mixture between the muffin cases and bake at the top of the oven for 25-30 minutes until well risen and golden brown.
- Remove muffins from tin and cool on a wire rack.
Makes: 9 large muffins