Grated rind and juice of a lemon
½ cup olive oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tsp sweet paprika
1 tsp ground turmeric
50g broken walnuts
1 small cucumber, peeled and sliced into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
Vegetable oil, for frying
A little crème fraiche, to combine
1. Combine chicken, paprika, olive oil, garlic, lemon rind and juice and turmeric in a large bowl. Leave on hour or if you can, overnight. Turn chicken a couple of times.
2. Combine the cucumber ribbons with the walnuts and vinegar
3. Meanwhile, take out the chicken from the turmeric marinade. Cook in a large heated pan with a little oil, until browned all over and cooked through.
4. Cook the pasta according to directions, Drain and put immediately into a serving dish and keep warm.
5. Slice the chicken, add to the cucumber and walnuts, add the crème fraiche and mix. Serve straight away with a side dish of crisp sweetcorn and peas.